AVIATION LEGISLATION - MODULE 10 TRAINING
• This is an internet based training course for Aviation Legislation (General).
• The course includes training notes, photographs, diagrams and a final multi-choice exam (pass mark 75%).
• On completion, you will be able to have your own serial numbered and recorded Training Certificate direct to your email (PDF format) and print a copy as required.
This course builds the knowledge and competence of students regarding structure and procedures of Aviation Legislation (Module 10) in accordance with EASA Part 66 categories B1 and B2 Basic knowledge level.
The course covers the elements of EASA Aviation Legislation as need by a Part 66 engineer including the structure of EASA rules, the role of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), EASA and national CAAs.
• Regulatory Framework
• Part 66 Certifying Staff - Maintenance
• Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisations
• EU-OPS Air Operations
• Part 21 Certification of Aircraft and Appliances
• Part M Continuing Airworthiness
• Maintenance works and inspections
Minimally this should concern:
• Components, Engines and APU Certifying Staff
• Quality Managers
• Line & Training Managers
• Other stakeholders and persons wishing to understand the general principles of Aviation Legislation
About the Course.
This is an internet based initial training course including photos, diagrams and a final multi-choice exam (pass mark 75%).
Course content complies with Appendix I Commission Regulation (EU) 1321/2014.
On completion, you will be able to save your own serial numbered and recorded Training Certificate direct to your PC (PDF format) and print a copy as required.
What should you already know?
A background in aviation engineering and basic PC skills are helpful.
It’s all online and there’s no waiting for hours for payments to clear or login details to be sent – access is instant!
All you need is access to the internet and a form of payment such as a credit or debit card or a PayPal account.
Approximately 8 hours of training depending on the pace of the student.